Suncorp Stadium will host another double-header in Round 19 with the Broncos being in the unfamiliar territory of having an away game at their home ground.
The revised schedule released by the NRL on Friday has the last two Saturday games on July 24 - Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers (5.30pm), Panthers v Broncos (7.35pm) - both being played at Suncorp Stadium.
There will also be a double-header played at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday, with the Dragons-Titans match coming before the 4pm clash between the Sharks and Bulldogs.
Before the COVID-19 upheaval forced all 16 clubs to now base themselves in Queensland, Manly and Penrith would have hosted those matches at 4 Pines Park and BlueBet Stadium.
The only games that do not have a venue change in Round 19 are the Cowboys facing Storm on Friday at Queensland Country Bank Stadium in Townsville and the Rabbitohs playing the Warriors at Sunshine Coast Stadium for the first Saturday match.
South Sydney announced last November that they were taking this game to Queensland after a successful match against the Warriors at the venue in 2019, which included a four-try haul to Cody Walker.
The schedules for Round 20 and 21 are expected to be announced next week.
Thursday, 22 July
- 7.50pm: Eels vs. Raiders, Cbus Super Stadium (Nine / Fox)
Friday, 23 July
- 6pm: Roosters vs. Knights, Sunshine Coast Stadium (Fox)
- 7.55pm: Cowboys vs. Storm, Qld Country Bank Stadium (Nine / Fox)
Saturday, 24 July
- 3pm: Rabbitohs vs. Warriors, Sunshine Coast Stadium (Fox)
- 5.30pm: Sea Eagles vs. Wests Tigers, Suncorp Stadium (Fox)
- 7.35pm: Panthers vs. Broncos, Suncorp Stadium (Fox)
Sunday, 25 July
- 1.50pm: Dragons vs. Titans, Cbus Super Stadium (Fox)
- 4.05pm: Bulldogs vs. Sharks, Cbus Super Stadium (Nine / Fox)