Listen up members and fans. This is all about you.
To launch our homecoming season, we’re making a very special short film which celebrates the privileged relationship we share with you, our fans, from all corners of New Zealand and across the globe. Our whānau.
And while we love seeing you in the stands cheering us on, we want you to be part of the show, joining our players and One New Zealand Warriors greats for this film. So here’s how you can join our heroes.
We’d like you to send us photos or videos that show how you support the One New Zealand Warriors.
We want to see you dressed in your favourite Warriors colours. As well as your friends and family. Whoever is part of your Warriors’ whānau. We want you.
And because home is where the heart is, show us where you come together to support your team, or simply the place where you feel most at home
That could be your house, a mate’s house, your local footy club, your favourite fishing spot, your quiet place or your local. Or even show us where home is with an iconic landmark that puts you on the map.
Whatever your colours, whoever you’re with and wherever that happens, grab everyone together and send us a picture or short video that shows us what your club means to you.
- Photos must be taken in landscape mode (phone on the side) and with adequate lighting where you are clearly visible.
- Selfies are fine but having someone take your photo is better.
- If you’re using a mobile phone, the ‘photo’ setting is perfectly fine. There’s no need to use the ‘portrait’ mode.
- Any video capture should be kept to 10 seconds, or less.
- If you’re planning to speak in the video, try to find a location out of the wind, away from traffic, not at the beach or where it's noisy so we can hear what you’re saying.
- The default recording settings on your phone will be fine for what we need (1080p HD is all good, 4K is helpful but not essential).
- Again, try to film with adequate lighting where you are clearly visible.
Once you’re happy with your photos and/or video, please share with us via one of the following options:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share via Facebook Messenger (@OneNZWarriors)
- DM on our Instagram page (@nzwarriors)
When you share, please also include the names of everyone in the photo or video, and where the photo/video was taken/filmed (as in, the home location you have selected).
Please note also, that by sharing your photo/video with us, you consent to the club and club partners using your content for promotional purposes and distribution across related social, digital and stadium media channels.
Should you or anyone else captured in your photos or videos have any concerns regarding the usage of this content, please do not share the material with us.
We’re aiming to have this campaign ready for release ahead of the first-round match against Newcastle on March 3 (tickets are on sale now at https://premier.ticketek.co.nz), so we would appreciate if you could please send your photos and/or videos to us by no later than Friday, February 10.
Anything received after this date may be included in the edit, but may feature across other Warrior platforms (including match signage, big screen and other sources) throughout the course of season 2023.
If you have any questions, email us on email@example.com with your query and a contact number and we’ll get back to you straight away.
Thank you for your support with this initiative and for being the stars of your own show.