Blues fullback James Tedesco has declared he will be a certain starter for Origin I after completing Blues training on Saturday.
The Roosters star was not on full duties but his troublesome knee did not cause him any problems and he will run out onto the Adelaide Oval in the sky-blue No.1 jersey.
Ryan Papenhuyzen was ruled out of game one of the Ampol State of Origin series due to a calf injury on Thursday.
The Storm flyer thinks he damaged his calf muscle when he leapt over the sideline to keep the ball in play from a Nathan Cleary kick for touch at ANZ Stadium on Sunday night.
He thinks he is a good chance of being ready for game two in Sydney on November 11.
"Only a week or two [out of action]. It's only a little tear. Probably a little bit of carry-on as well. I should be sweet the following week," Papenhuyzen said.
Maroons star Cameron Munster has been on light training duties after arriving in camp midweek but is expected to play despite a lingering knee injury.
Meanwhile, Titans playmaker Ash Taylor underwent off-season surgeries on his hips and wrist.
He is expected to resume training a few weeks into the Titans' pre-season.
The NSW women's squad have their own injury concerns ahead of the side's clash against Queensland on November 13 with Kezie Apps and Isabelle Kelly racing the clock with respective leg injuries.
The pair were named to make the trip to the Sunshine Coast on Friday in preparation for the match despite Apps (medial ligament) and Kelly (syndesmosis) failing to finish the NRLW season with concerns.
"The knee is feeling good, I'm on track to play and am in good hands," Apps said.
"I'm maybe an 80 percent chance to play. In the end, it's going to be up to me so I'll see how I feel leading into it and how I run.
"I think Issy and myself are similar, so hopefully we can be there by Friday the 13th. I might start running this weekend but I'm not too sure."
NSW utility Botille Vette-Welsh (hamstring) made a successful return for the Roosters in the NRLW grand final in a boost for the Blues.
The Casualty Ward
- Andrew McCullough (hamstring, 2021)
- Jack Bird (knee, 2021)
- Kotoni Staggs (knee, 2021)
- Ryan Sutton (knee, 2021)
- Corey Horsburgh (foot, 2021)
- Emre Guler (ankle, 2021)
- Curtis Scott (leg, 2021)
- Andre Niko (knee, 2021)
- Josh Hodgson (knee, 2021)
- Bailey Simonsson (shoulder, 2021)
- Jayden Okunbor (knee, 2021)
- Blake Green (knee, 2021)
- Blayke Brailey (ankle, trials, 2021)
- Matt Moylan (hamstring, trials, 2021)
- Siosifa Talakai (shoulder, round 1-3, 2021)
- Shaun Johnson (achilles, round 8-10, 2021)
- Royce Hunt (knee, round 8-10, 2021)
- Bronson Xerri (suspended, indefinite)
- David Fifita (ankle, 2021)
- Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, trials, 2021)
- Jorge Taufua (ruptured achilles, 2021)
- Moses Suli (foot, 2021)
- Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
- Tui Kamikamica (ankle, 2021)
- Max King (suspended, 2021)
- Marion Seve (knee, 2021)
- Kalyn Ponga (shoulder, 2021)
- Connor Watson (achilles, 2021)
- Jayden Brailey (knee, 2021)
- Michael Morgan (calf, 2021)
- Blake Ferguson (knee, 2021)
- Maika Sivo (knee, 2021)
- Charlie Staines (hamstring, trials, 2021)
- James Roberts (pectoral, 2021)
- Tom Amone (knee, 2021)
- Braidon Burns (knee, 2021)
- Latrell Mitchell (hamstring, 2021)
- Taane Milne (knee, 2021)
- Ben Hunt (hip, Origin I)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
- James Tedesco (knee, Origin I)
- Siosiua Taukeiaho (knee, 2021)
- Victor Radley (knee, 2021)
- Sam Verrills (knee, 2021)
- Billy Smith (knee, 2021)
- Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, 2021)
- Jackson Frei (knee, 2021)
- Bunty Afoa (knee, 2021)
- Selestino Ravutaumada (2021)
- Moses Mbye (knee, Origin I)
- Josh Aloiai (knee, 2021)
- Billy Walters (knee, 2021)