Big prize draw for charity day ticketholders
Fantastic prizes including return Air New Zealand flights to Sydney* are on offer for everyone who buys tickets by this coming Sunday for the Vodafone Warriors’ 19th-round NRL clash against Melbourne at Mount Smart Stadium on July 22 (4.00pm kick-off).
It’s all part of a fantastic prize draw launched today ahead of “The Great Vodafone Warriors Charity Game Day” on Sunday week.
Thanks to partners Air New Zealand and Swissotel, the major prize is return flights for two to Sydney, two nights’ accommodation and tickets to the Vodafone Warriors’ NRL clash against Canterbury-Bankstown at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, August 19 (4.00pm kick-off).
As well as the Air New Zealand-Swissotel package these prizes are also on offer:
- One of five $100 Canterbury of New Zealand vouchers
- One of five $100 SKYCITY dining vouchers
- One of two double adult passes to Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium or Rainbow’s End courtesy of Coca-Cola
- One of two $200 Mitre 10 gift cards
All Vodafone Warriors full and partial season members are automatically in the prize draw along with fans who have already bought their tickets for the July 22 match against the Storm.
If you haven’t done so, then buy your tickets before kick-off in the Vodafone Warriors’ match against the Brisbane Broncos this Sunday (2.00pm kick-off local time, 4.00pm NZT) and you’ll go in the draw.
The Vodafone Warriors have committed the game day against Melbourne to raise funds for key charity partners KidsCan, Paralympics New Zealand, Ronald McDonald House and Shine.
Vodafone Warriors CEO Cameron George has pledged $50,000 to be split among the four causes if the game against the Storm is a sell-out. With the projected attendance past the 12,000 mark the Vodafone Warriors are so far up for $5000. This will climb to $10,000 for a 15,000 crowd, $25,000 for 20,000 and $50,000 for a sell-out.
Sponsor Mitre 10 has also joined the cause with $2500 for reaching a 10,000 crowd and will boost its contribution to $5000 for 15,000, $7500 for 20,000 and $10,000 for a sell-out.
Fans are also able to make donations with single or multiple contributions through Vodafone’s text-a-donation service. By texting WARRIORS to 4483 you donate $3.00 to the fundraising drive with each text.
Meanwhile, Vodafone Warriors corporate partners Rapid Property and DCS Builders Ltd have each donated $1000 ensuring more than $10,000 has been raised overall so far.
Vodafone Warriors v Melbourne Storm
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland
4.00pm, Sunday, July 22
- Travel is for two adults flying Works from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Sydney return. Travel must be commenced and completed by August 31, 2018. Travel is on Air New Zealand-operated services only, seats are limited and are subject to availability. Tickets are non-changeable once issued. Travel is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage. To view visit www.airnz.co.nz