Stand by to be entertained not just on the field but also off it when the Vodafone Warriors hold a St Patrick’s Day party to celebrate their first NRL home game of the season against the Gold Coast Titans at Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday (match day sponsor: Suzuki).
Adult tickets cost just $15.00 for the triple header game day with $5.00 from every ticket sold being donated to the New Zealand Red Cross Pacific Disaster Fund for Cyclone Gita victims in the Pacific. Please note the ticket offer applies to pre-purchased tickets only and expires at midnight on Friday, March 16. CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW.
Coming off their history-making 32-20 win over South Sydney in Perth – their first there in 10 attempts spanning 22 years – the Vodafone Warriors entertain a Titans side which stole a last-minute 30-28 victory over Canberra on Sunday.
Gates open at 12.30pm for a football feast starting with the Vodafone Junior Warriors facing the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the Jersey Flegg Cup (12.45pm kick-off) followed by the Intrust Super Premiership encounter with the Bulldogs (2.45pm kick-off) and then the NRL contest (5.00pm kick-off.
This week’s St Patrick’s Day theme sets the tone for a revamped game day experience for the Vodafone Warriors’ home games this season, this one being the fore-runner to the historic SKYCITY Auckland Double Header on Saturday, April 7 when the Vodafone Warriors take on North Queensland and Wests Tigers meet Melbourne.
GAME DAY FEATURES | MARCH 17
- A pop-up Irish bar – named the Simon O’Manner Inn – in the Entertainment Precinct behind the dead-ball line at the northern end of the ground. The bar is open to all fans.
- An Irish flavour throughout the day including Irish dancers, music and gate announcements.
- Suzuki ‘Pot of Gold’ halftime activation.
- Vodafone Stadium Live app (download it).
- Pre-purchased adult tickets for just $15 with $5 from every ticket sold being donated to the New Zealand Red Cross Pacific Disaster Fund for Cyclone Gita victims (the $15 ticket offer expires at midnight on Friday so get in now). CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW.
- In 2018, platinum bays are members-only seating areas with no public sales. These are almost sold out already so anyone wanting to sit there should consider a platinum membership right now. Go to www.warriorsforever.co.nz
- Kids’ tickets are now just $10 anywhere in the stadium.
- Free trains to and from all home games for fans holding their membership cards or pre-purchased tickets (remember to hold onto your ticket for the return trip after the game).
- A bigger contingent of Pacific drummers.
- Special members-only area by the club’s offices due to the unavailability of the Members’ Clubrooms for the first two home games. The players will walk through this area before entering the dressing room.
- New area for the Harvey Norman Community Warriors team called Community Corner.
- The ever-popular mini and mod games.
- And look out for Tiki. Our club mascot has undergone a facelift.