The One New Zealand Warriors are widening their corporate network by teaming up with MyHR to launch a Warriors in Business initiative in 2024.
With the club’s 30th season now just a little less than 90 days from kick-off, a drive has started to take the One New Zealand Warriors’ corporate connection to another level on the back of their exponential rise in popularity this year.
The surge in growth was underlined this week by the results of Google’s ‘Year in Search’ which revealed the One New Zealand Warriors outranked the All Blacks as the top most-searched sporting team in 2023.
“This business concept has worked well in sporting circles in Australia so it’s exciting for us to bring it to New Zealand,” said One New Zealand Warriors general manager commercial and consumer business Glenn Critchley.
“We see Warriors in Business as a product that will resonate with the business community, which is increasingly looking at professional sporting environments for ways to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, whether that be through building culture or creating new ways of high performance.
We see Warriors in Business as a product that will resonate with the business communityGlenn Critchley One New Zealand Warriors general manager commercial and consumer business
“The goal with MyHR’s support is to grow our corporate membership base and attract a wider range of businesses and industries into our network."
Warriors in Business will provide an experience drawing on the expertise inside the club and among its sponsorship family to share knowledge that can help to grow other businesses.
"MyHR is thrilled to be a proud partner of the One New Zealand Warriors," said MyHR COO Sean O’Brien.
"Their values align perfectly with ours and we look forward to many years of mutual success."
A Warriors in Business membership will provide “front row seats to the insight, experience and opinions of industry leaders across business and sport to share within your own teams.”
It will also deliver benefits from One New Zealand Warriors membership discounts and a three-month subscription to My HR* at no extra cost.
- Four tickets to each of two business luncheons
- Two tickets to each of two leadership breakfasts
- Two tickets to a Warriors in Business cocktail evening
- Use of the Warriors in Business logo in corporate branding
- 20% discount on tickets for regular season games played at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart
- 20% discounts on One New Zealand Warriors merchandise
- Free access to the My HR Advice Line and three months’ MyHR membership* at no extra cost
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets for Warriors in Business events, where availability exists
- Participants must be employed within the same organisation as the named membership. Three-month MyHR subscription based on five hours per year, 1.125 hours per quarter.
For more information contact: Thomas Harris , +64 21 560 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org