Cowboys five-eighth Scott Drinkwater is a chance to return from a knee injury against the Rabbitohs on Saturday.
Drinkwater's return would give North Queensland their first-choice halves pairing for the first time since round two following Michael Morgan's comeback last week.
Prop John Asiata (knee) is also in the frame to play after a week off.
Manly prop Addin Fonua-Blake is set to miss a month after scans confirmed he suffered a high-grade PCL injury in last round's loss to the Warriors.
On a positive note, second-rowers Joel Thompson (ankle) and Curtis Sironen (knee) are likely to return against the Knights on Sunday.
Front-rower Martin Taupau (head knock) needs to pass HIA protocols to play, with the long turnaround working in his favour, while centre Brad Parker is on track to suit up after missing the Warriors game due to concussion.
Star fullback Tom Trbojevic will have scans on his hamstring this week to see whether he has the "integrity" in the muscle to move onto the next stage of his rehab. If not, he'll have to wait.
Canberra will be relieved after they avoided another serious dent to their hooking stocks with Siliva Havili expected to play this week despite a triceps strain.
The Raiders confirmed on Monday that Havili, who has been starting at dummy-half with Josh Hodgson out for the season, will work with medical staff "on the appropriate rehab" but should be available for Saturday's clash with Brisbane at GIO Stadium.
Roosters stars Josh Morris and Jared Waerea-Hargreaves are both expected to return from calf injuries against the Storm on Thursday.
A club official said the experienced duo could have played against the Dragons in round 13 but were kept on ice as a precaution.
Winger Brett Morris (back) is also in the frame to play. The veteran is almost certain to return next round if he isn't right this week.
The Roosters said there is a "question mark" over Angus Crichton (knee) while winger Daniel Tupou (ankle) is "close to no chance" of an early return.
Captain Boyd Cordner is still working back from a concussion.
Meanwhile, Wests Tigers playmaker Billy Walters will miss around nine months of football after tearing his MCL and ACL in Saturday's loss to Newcastle.
Walters' father, Queensland coach Kevin Walters, confirmed the worst result on Fox League on Sunday.
Match Highlights: Sharks v Eels
"It was a pretty severe injury ... Scans last night and today, he's seeing a surgeon tomorrow but he's torn both his MCL and his ACL. He'll be out for a long period of time," Walters said.
In positive news for the club, lock Alex Twal (sternum) and hooker Jacob Liddle (knee) are available for selection. Liddle hasn't played since late last season and his return would be timely with Harry Grant (knee) sidelined.
Star Storm five-eighth Cameron Munster left the field in Saturday's clash with the Bulldogs with another medial ligament injury and is expected to miss 2-3 weeks.
Earlier on Saturday, Bulldogs centre Jake Averillo suffered a hip pointer injury. He is expected to be fine for Sunday's clash with the Tigers.
Dragons forward Tariq Sims will have scans on a shoulder injury suffered in Thursday night's loss to the Roosters. Sims has an AC joint problem, according to the club, with more to be known on the severity in the coming days.
The Casualty Ward
- Alex Glenn (knee, round 15-17)
- Tevita Pangai jnr (self-isolation, round 16)
- Anthony Milford (hamstring, round 17)
- Corey Oates (leg, indefinite)
- Jordan Kahu (shoulder, indefinite)
- Sean O'Sullivan (knee, indefinite)
- Keenan Palasia (knee, indefinite)
- Tesi Nui (wrist, season)
- Jack Bird (ACL, season)
Hooker Siliva Havili was forced off early in the second half against Penrith with a triceps injury but is expected to face the Broncos in round 14.
- Siliva Havili (triceps, round 14)
- Semi Valemei (knee, round 16-17)
- Emre Guler (ankle, round 17-19)
- Corey Horsburgh (foot, round 19)
- Sia Soliola (facial fracture, finals)
- Sebastian Kris (personal leave, indefinite)
- Andre Niko (knee, season)
- Josh Hodgson (knee, season)
- Bailey Simonsson (shoulder, season)
Centre Jake Averillo suffered a hip pointer injury in Saturday's clash with Melbourne but isn't expected to miss any games.
Will Hopoate will join the main squad this week as he recovers from a syndesmosis injury but is still 1-2 weeks from returning.
- Jake Averillo (hip, round 14)
- Will Hopoate (ankle, round 15-16)
- Joe Stimson (shoulder, season)
- Adam Elliott (shoulder, season)
Coach John Morris said Ronaldo Mulitalo and Scott Sorensen were OK after suffering head knocks against the Eels.
- Ronaldo Mulitalo (head knock, round 14-15)
- Scott Sorensen (head knock, round 14-15)
- Andrew Fifita (finger/ round 15-16)
- Chad Townsend (calf, round 16-18)
- Jackson Ferris (knee, round 17-19)
- Bronson Xerri (stood down)
- Cameron King (ACL, season)
Winger Jonus Pearson could return from a pectoral tear in the next few weeks.
- Mitch Rein (knee, round 16-17)
- Jonus Pearson (pectoral, round 16-17)
- Ryan James (knee, season)
Curtis Sironen (knee), Joel Thompson (ankle) and Brad Parker (head knock) all missed the Warriors game and front-rowers Addin Fonua-Blake (knee) and Martin Taupau (concussion) were injured during the match.
Fonua-Blake suffered PCL damage and is set to miss a month.
- Curtis Sironen (knee, round 14)
- Joel Thompson (ankle, round 14)
- Brad Parker (head knock, round 14)
- Martin Taupau (head knock, 14-15)
- Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 15-17)
- Dylan Walker (foot, round 17-19)
- Addin Fonua-Blake (knee, round 18)
- Albert Hopoate (knee, indefinite)
- Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
Marion Seve needed plastic surgery to repair a cut to his ear suffered against the Knights. He is expected to be sidelined for until at least round 16.
- Max King (Achilles, round 14)
- Brenko Lee (hand fracture, round 14)
- Cameron Smith (shoulder, round 15-16)
- Marion Seve (ear, round 16-17)
- Cameron Munster (knee, round 16-17)
- Tui Kamikamica (lower back, finals)
- Paul Momirovski (finger, finals)
Best loss a 'huge blow' for Knights' finals hopes
Bradman Best is out indefinitely after injuring his syndesmosis in the loss to Melbourne. He is set to undergo surgery on Tuesday.
- Daniel Saifiti (knee, round 14)
- Pasami Saulo (suspension, round 15)
- Sione Mata'utia (ankle, round 18)
- Bradman Best (ankle, indefinite)
- Tim Glasby (concussion, indefinite)
- Edrick Lee (arm, indefinite)
- Andrew McCullough (hamstring, season)
- Connor Watson (Achilles, season)
- Jayden Brailey (knee, season)
Michael Morgan returned from a long-term shoulder injury in round 13.
- Scott Drinkwater (knee, round 14-15)
- John Asiata (knee, round 14-15)
- Valentine Holmes (ankle, round 18-20)
- Murray Taulagi (wrist, indefinite)
Parramatta's Ryan Matterson will miss at least another week after a head knock suffered against the Wests Tigers in round 11.
- Ryan Matterson (concussion, round 14)
- Peni Terepo (indefinite)
- Dylan Edwards (hamstring, round 14-15)
- Brian To'o (ankle, round 15)
- Charlie Staines (hamstring, round 16)
- Kurt Capewell (knee, round 16)
- Dean Whare (toe, round 18)
- Hame Sele (shoulder, round 14)
- James Roberts (pectoral, finals)
- Ethan Lowe (neck, season)
- Tom Amone (knee, season)
- Braidon Burns (knee, season)
The Dragons lost second-rower Tariq Sims to an AC joint injury in the second half against the Roosters on Thursday night.
- Tariq Sims (shoulder, TBC)
- Brayden Wiliame (calf, round 14)
- Paul Vaughan (self-isolation, round 16)
- Jackson Ford (suspended, round 16)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
Coach Trent Robinson last week said Test second-rower Boyd Cordner had started weights and fitness but is yet to resume contact work.
"There's no long-term concern. It's really important players are honest with where they're at with this and then how they're feeling every day," Robinson said.
- Josh Morris (calf, round 14)
- Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (calf, round 14)
- Brett Morris (back, round 14-15)
- Angus Crichton (knee, round 14-15)
- Daniel Tupou (ankle, round 15)
- Boyd Cordner (head knock, indefinite)
- Victor Radley (knee, season)
- Sam Verrills (knee, season)
- Billy Smith (knee, season)
Ballads and barbecues welcome Warriors recruits
- Nathaniel Roache (knee, round 14)
- Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, indefinite)
- Rocco Berry (back, indefinite)
- Leivaha Pulu (compassionate leave, season)
- Agnatius Paasi (compassionate leave, season)
- David Fusitu'a (compassionate leave, season)
- Ken Maumalo (compassionate leave, season)
- King Vuniyayawa (compassionate leave, season)
- Taane Milne (knee, season)
- Jackson Frei (knee, season)
- Bunty Afoa (knee, season)
- Selestino Ravutaumada (season)
Wests Tigers playmaker Billy Walters suffered an ACL injury in the Tigers' loss to Newcastle.
Harry Grant will miss a month with a knee injury, while Alex Twal is set to return to the field in a week after suffering a sternum injury. Hooker Jacob Liddle is also available for selection after suffering a serious knee injury last August.
After getting "knocked about" at training, Liddle will be monitored before being named in the 21-man squad in coming weeks.
- Alex Twal (sternum, round 14)
- Jacob Liddle (knee, round 14)
- Zane Musgrove (foot, round 16-18)
- Harry Grant (knee, round 17)
- Michael Chee Kam (concussion, indefinite)
- Billy Walters (knee, season)