The Gold Coast Titans lost lock Jai Arrow to a shoulder injury and centre Dale Copley with a pectoral muscle tear during Saturday's clash with the Sharks.
The Sharks also had their injury concerns for stars Shaun Johnson (groin) and Josh Dugan (knee).
In Townsville on Saturday night the Rabbitohs lost back-rower Bayley Sironen with a lower leg injury.
More injury dramas for the Brisbane Broncos in Canberra on Saturday night with hooker Jake Turpin breaking his hand.
Melbourne Storm winger Suliasi Vunivalu is set to be sidelined for the next 4-6 weeks after scans confirmed he suffered a fractured jaw in the side's win over the Roosters.
Vunivalu will undergo surgery in the coming days after the Fijian winger met with a specialist on Friday but is expected to return before the finals series in October.
Storm playmaker Jarome Hughes has been cleared of a serious groin injury but is rated a 50-50 chance for next week's mouth-watering clash with Parramatta.
Star Roosters playmaker Luke Keary has been released from hospital after fears he had suffered an internal injury during the loss to Melbourne.
Keary has suffered a rib fracture and is expected to be sidelined for 2-3 weeks.
He was one of three Roosters injuries on the night, with halfback Lachlan Lam suffering an ankle injury in the first half. Lam is set to undergo scans on a suspected syndesmosis injury.
Veteran forward Mitchell Aubusson also left the field in the first half with a wrist injury.
Aubusson forced off with injury
Meanwhile, Sharks coach John Morris on Friday said the Sharks were hopeful to only be without Chad Townsend for two more weeks, while Andrew Fifita is still recovering from finger surgery. There’s a 50/50 chance he’ll return in round 15
Michael Oldfield's tough run of injuries has continued, with the experienced Raiders centre breaking his thumb at training this week. He will have surgery on Friday and will miss 6-7 weeks.
Broncos young gun Xavier Coates has been sidelined for a week or two after suffering a foot injury at training on Thursday.
Teammate Matt Lodge has been ruled out of action for the rest of the 2020 season with a leg injury. He could not complete Tuesday’s training session due to the increasing knee pain and further scans revealed a hairline fracture was discovered in his tibia and this will require the rest of the season to heal properly.
The Casualty Ward
Hooker Jake Turpin suffered a broken hand against the Raiders on Saturday night.
Xavier Coates suffered a foot injury at training on Wednesday while Matt Lodge was ruled out for the season with a fractured tibia.
- Jake Turpin (hand, TBC)
- Xavier Coates (foot, TBC)
- Alex Glenn (knee, round 15-17)
- Tevita Pangai jnr (self-isolation, round 16)
- Anthony Milford (hamstring, round 17)
- Corey Oates (leg, indefinite)
- Jordan Kahu (shoulder, indefinite)
- Sean O'Sullivan (knee, indefinite)
- Keenan Palasia (knee, indefinite)
- Tesi Nui (wrist, season)
- Matt Lodge (leg, season)
- Jack Bird (ACL, season)
- Michael Oldfield (thumb, round 20)
- Semi Valemei (knee, round 16-17)
- Emre Guler (ankle, round 17-19)
- Corey Horsburgh (foot, round 19)
- Sia Soliola (facial fracture, finals)
- Sebastian Kris (personal leave, indefinite)
- Andre Niko (knee, season)
- Josh Hodgson (knee, season)
- Bailey Simonsson (shoulder, season)
Will Hopoate will join the main squad this week as he recovers from a syndesmosis injury but is still 1-2 weeks from returning.
- Jake Averillo (hip, round 15)
- Will Hopoate (ankle, round 15-16)
- Joe Stimson (shoulder, season)
- Adam Elliott (shoulder, season)
Cronulla had injury concerns for Shaun Johnson (groin) and Josh Dugan (knee) after Saturday's win over the Titans.
- Shaun Johnson (groin, TBC)
- Josh Dugan (knee, TBC)
- Andrew Fifita (finger/round 15-16)
- Chad Townsend (calf, round 16-18)
- Jackson Ferris (knee, round 17-19)
- Bronson Xerri (stood down)
- Cameron King (ACL, season)
The Gold Coast lost lock Jai Arrow to a shoulder injury late in the first half of Saturday's clash with the Sharks and Dale Copley's season appears to be over after he suffered a pectoral muscle tear.
- Jai Arrow (shoulder, TBC)
- Mitch Rein (knee, round 16-17)
- Jonus Pearson (pectoral, round 16-17)
- Ryan James (knee, season)
- Dale Copley (pectoral muscle, season)
Manly prop Addin Fonua-Blake is set to miss a month after scans confirmed he suffered a high-grade PCL injury in last round's loss to the Warriors.
On a positive note, second-rowers Joel Thompson (ankle) and Curtis Sironen (knee) have been named to return against the Knights on Sunday.
- Curtis Sironen (knee, round 14)
- Joel Thompson (ankle, round 14)
- Brad Parker (head knock, round 14)
- Martin Taupau (head knock, round 15)
- Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 15-17)
- Dylan Walker (foot, round 17-19)
- Addin Fonua-Blake (knee, round 18)
- Albert Hopoate (knee, indefinite)
- Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
Storm winger Suliasi Vunivalu suffered a suspected broken jaw in Thursday's win over the Roosters while Jahrome Hughes is likely to miss a week with a groin injury. Craig Bellamy also said Cameron Smith is at least another week away from returning from a shoulder injury.
- Suliasi Vunivalu (jaw, TBC)
- Max King (Achilles, round 15)
- Jahrome Hughes (groin, round 16)
- Cameron Smith (shoulder, round 16)
- Marion Seve (ear, round 16-17)
- Cameron Munster (knee, round 16-17)
- Tui Kamikamica (lower back, finals)
- Paul Momirovski (finger, finals)
Best loss a 'huge blow' for Knights' finals hopes
Bradman Best underwent surgery on a syndesmosis injury on Tuesday with more to be known on a possible return in the coming weeks.
- Daniel Saifiti (knee, round 14)
- Pasami Saulo (suspension, round 15)
- Sione Mata'utia (ankle, round 18)
- Bradman Best (ankle, indefinite)
- Tim Glasby (concussion, indefinite)
- Edrick Lee (arm, indefinite)
- Andrew McCullough (hamstring, season)
- Connor Watson (Achilles, season)
- Jayden Brailey (knee, season)
- Valentine Holmes (ankle, round 18-20)
- Murray Taulagi (wrist, indefinite)
- Peni Terepo (indefinite)
Dylan Edwards made his return from a hamstring injury in the win over the Warriors but Brian To'o remains at least another fortnight away.
- Brian To'o (ankle, round 15)
- Charlie Staines (hamstring, round 16)
- Kurt Capewell (knee, round 16)
- Dean Whare (toe, round 18)
- Bayley Sironen (leg, TBC)
- Hame Sele (shoulder, round 16)
- James Roberts (pectoral, finals)
- Ethan Lowe (neck, season)
- Tom Amone (knee, season)
- Braidon Burns (knee, season)
- Brayden Wiliame (calf, round 14)
- Paul Vaughan (self-isolation, round 16)
- Jackson Ford (suspended, round 16)
- Billy Brittain (syndesmosis, round 16-17)
- Tariq Sims (shoulder, round 20)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
Roosters halfback Lachlan Lam suffered an ankle injury in Thursday night's clash with Melbourne, while Mitchell Aubusson also left the field in the first half with a wrist injury and star playmaker Luke Keary suffered a ribs injury.
- Lachlan Lam (ankle, TBC)
- Mitchell Aubusson (wrist, TBC)
- Luke Keary (ribs, round 17)
- Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (calf, round 15)
- Brett Morris (back, round 15)
- Angus Crichton (knee, round 15)
- Daniel Tupou (ankle, round 15)
- Boyd Cordner (head knock, indefinite)
- Victor Radley (knee, season)
- Sam Verrills (knee, season)
- Billy Smith (knee, season)
Ballads and barbecues welcome Warriors recruits
- Nathaniel Roache (knee, round 15)
- Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, indefinite)
- Rocco Berry (back, indefinite)
- Leivaha Pulu (compassionate leave, season)
- Agnatius Paasi (compassionate leave, season)
- David Fusitu'a (compassionate leave, season)
- Ken Maumalo (compassionate leave, season)
- King Vuniyayawa (compassionate leave, season)
- Taane Milne (knee, season)
- Jackson Frei (knee, season)
- Bunty Afoa (knee, season)
- Selestino Ravutaumada (season)
- Jacob Liddle (knee, round 14)
- Alex Twal (sternum, round 15)
- Zane Musgrove (foot, round 16-18)
- Harry Grant (knee, round 17)
- Michael Chee Kam (concussion, indefinite)
- Billy Walters (knee, season)