Support the Vodafone Warriors’ bid to reach the 2015 NRL finals by taking advantage of a special one-off Shark Attack membership offer for the club’s round 21 clash against the Cronulla Sharks at Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday, August 01 (5.00pm kick-off; match day sponsor: DEWALT).
By signing up fans will qualify for membership benefits as well as having a ticket to one of the most significant home games of the season when the Vodafone Warriors stage their Sir Peter Leitch Appreciation Day, honouring the Mad Butcher for his exceptional contribution to the club.
The Shark Attack membership is available in premium, silver, bronze and tribe categories and includes:
- Ticket to Vodafone Warriors v Cronulla match at Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday, August 1 (seating category of choice)
- Access to the second priority purchase period for home finals tickets
- Invitations to attend members-only events
- Members-only 10 per cent discount on all additional match tickets
- Members-only discounts from club sponsors and local businesses
- Receiving all team announcements and special announcements
- Members-only 10 per cent discount off Canterbury of New Zealand Vodafone Warriors merchandise
All Shark Attack members will also be automatically placed in the draw to win:
- A signed 2015 Vodafone Warriors jersey
- The Suzuki Swift Road Warrior
- To be announced at the final regular season home game of the season against North Queensland on Saturday, August 22 (7.30pm kick-off)