Select from one of the options below to view the relevant terms and conditions:
1. Member means a person who purchases a Membership from New Zealand Warriors Limited; and who is entitled entry into Mt Smart Stadium if the person is the holder of a Membership that includes entry to Mt Smart Stadium; and who is recorded by New Zealand Warriors Limited as having the right to exercise specific rights associated with the Membership (for example any right of renewal or priority (if any) that may be granted in respect of that Membership); and to whom any correspondence about the Membership will be addressed and Membership shall have a corresponding meaning.
2. Membership refers to a Vodafone Warriors member for the 2017 season. The term “Member” includes:
2.1 those who may have entry to 11 regular season Auckland home games at Mt Smart Stadium if they purchase an 11-game membership.
2.2 those who have entry to a restricted amount of regular season Auckland home games at Mt Smart Stadium. Number of entries is restricted to the entitlement referenced in their purchase for partial season memberships.
2.3 those who have access to one regular season fixture within New Zealand or Australia if they purchase a membership that entitles them to book in for this entitlement.
2.4 those who do not have access to any fixtures within New Zealand or Australia but are entitled to member benefits for the 2017 season.
3. Unless payment is permitted to be made by instalments (see point 4), Membership shall not be valid until payment is received in full prior to the commencement of the relevant season.
4. New Zealand Warriors Limited may (through its provider Debitsuccess) allow payment for 11 game Membership to be made monthly. There is a set up charge of $5 which will be charged on booking, a monthly transaction fee (3.09% for bank account payments or 3.89% for credit card payments) and a failed transaction fee of $10 for any failed payments. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to suspend Membership for any period where an instalment that is due remains outstanding. Each Member acknowledges and agrees that they shall have no recourse against New Zealand Warriors Limited in respect of any amounts they have paid by instalments. Where Membership is suspended and any outstanding instalments remain unpaid 72 hours prior to the start of any home game, New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to sell the Members allocated seat for that particular game to any third party.
5. New Zealand Warriors Limited shall determine, solely at its discretion, the closing dates for orders of Memberships and whether such Memberships become available.
6. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to on-sell Membership seats for additional fixtures (for example semi-finals and finals).
7. Subject to compliance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Memberships cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or returned after purchase.
8. 11-Game Membership entitles one person only (being the Member or his/her nominee) entry to Mt Smart Stadium for a New Zealand Warriors regular season home game at any one time. If requested by security staff or usher, the Member or his/her nominee shall have available for inspection their Membership card or relevant tickets.
9. The Member(s) is responsible for the Membership card(s) at all times. Any other person(s) using the Membership card(s) must be aware of all of the responsibilities and limitations of the card and must comply with the terms and conditions of use, where relevant.
10. Lost or stolen Membership cards must be reported to the Membership Department, New Zealand Warriors Limited, phone 0800 839 839. To ensure entry to the next home game these must be reported at least 72 hours prior to gates opening. A replacement fee of $30.00 will be charged per card.
11. Allocation of seats is solely at the discretion of New Zealand Warriors Limited.
12. Membership holders are requested to advise security staff or ushers of any unauthorised person(s) sitting in their allocated seat(s) for designated fixtures.
13. Right of admission to Mt Smart Stadium is subject to regulations relating to the venue. These regulations are available for viewing on the Mt Smart Stadium website www.mtsmartstadium.co.nz or at the gates at the Stadium.
14. Members or their nominees must leave game day premises when requested to do so by Stadium security staff or ushers.
15. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right not to renew any individual’s Membership, at the sole discretion of New Zealand Warriors Limited and/or to discontinue the Membership at any point in the future. All rights to Membership will cease immediately should a Member fail to renew their Membership by the due date.
16. Membership cards remain the property of New Zealand Warriors Limited and the Member may not sell their rights or the use of the card to any third party. If the Membership is cancelled or forfeited for any reason, the Member must return their Membership card to New Zealand Warriors Limited.
17. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to vary, substitute, withdraw or reschedule any advertised matches. It may also cancel, stop or interrupt any match for safety considerations or for any circumstances beyond its control.
18. Personal Information may be gathered and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 to identify the Member, for administration and to allow New Zealand Warriors Limited to advise the Member of upcoming events. Provision of such information is a condition of purchasing a Membership. Members have the right to access and correct their personal information at any time.
19. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be recorded on their website and take effect immediately.
20. A breach of these conditions may result in New Zealand Warriors Limited cancelling or forfeiting the rights of Membership without refund, at their sole discretion. New Zealand Warriors Limited retains the right to forfeit Membership in the event of, but not limited to, the following circumstances:
20.1 Outstanding monies owed for Membership and/or other designated fixtures (for example semi-finals and finals)
20.2 Foul, abusive or offensive language
20.3 Offensive Behaviour
20.4 A breach of these terms and conditions
21. Family Memberships for all membership categories include 2 Adults and 2 Children. Additional child memberships are available at the same set rate as other child memberships.
22. Memberships paid in full by credit card will incur and extra credit card fee of 2.55% for Visa and MasterCard and 2.65% for AMEX
23. Access into the exclusive members’ areas at Mt Smart stadium is only available for 2017 active and fully paid members’ and has limited capacity; entry is on a first in first serve basis.
Any concerns or comments should be addressed to:
New Zealand Warriors Limited,
PO Box 12-224 Penrose, Auckland, 1642
0800 839 839
1. By selecting to join the Vodafone Warriors Automatic Renewal Payment Plan, you authorise the Vodafone Warriors to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card an amount applicable to your membership type. Alternatively, if you participate in our part-payment plan, you also agree to participate in the Vodafone Warriors Automatic Renewal Payment Plan and for your payment plan to rollover at the nominated intervals as advised in point 4.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the Vodafone Warriors’ agreement. If you do not wish for your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing by 19th September, 2016 before the new season’s payments start.
3. Vodafone Warriors memberships cannot be cancelled once the new season’s payments have begun. However, applications can be made in writing to the Vodafone Warriors by January 31, 2017 for consideration.
4. For members opting into the Full Payment option, full payment will be debited on receipt of your membership application or on the rollover date as advised. For members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, the first instalment will be deducted on the 1st day of each month commencing from October 1. If you renew/join after the 29th September 2016, your part-payments will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule
5. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 1st, further attempts will be made in an attempt to clear the fund transfer.
6. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, a letter will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
7. The Vodafone Warriors may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the payment drawing. We will notify you in writing should your Vodafone Warriors Payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled. Any payments received prior to the cancellation of the membership, due to dishonoured payments, will not be refunded
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
9. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Membership Team on 0800 839 839
This season we have made it even easier to become a member with our 11-month payment plan. All 11-game ticketed members have the option of paying for their membership via instalments. The number of payments allowed will depend on when the application/renewal form is submitted, as all memberships must be paid in full by COB Tuesday, 1st August 2017.
Debitsuccess add a 3.09% administration fee to each bank account instalment and 3.89% administration fee to each credit card instalment. A one-off $5.00 setup fee is also incurred, and paid directly to Debitsuccess upon selecting the instalment option.
Members who choose ‘monthly’ instalments will be debited up to eleven (11) times. The first instalment will occur on Monday 3rd October, 2016 and the last instalment will occur on the Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Orders placed after 29th September 2016 will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule. Unless otherwise arranged directly with Debitsuccess, instalments will be debited on the first working day of each month.
All memberships must be paid in full by Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Upon selecting the instalment option, and prior to the first instalment coming out, you will receive confirmation from Debitsuccess that shows exactly when your instalments will be taken and how much they will be.
How do I take advantage of this option?
Rolling renewals are automatically applied to ALL 11-game members paying by instalments, but are optional for members paying in full.
Rolling renewals will mean the membership is automatically renewed into the same seats and packages for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price. Prior to the renewal rollover, members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes or upgrades to the membership package, or to notify New Zealand Warriors Limited in writing that they do not wish to rollover (strict timeframes apply).
Rolling Renewals if paying by instalments
Rolling renewals automatically apply to all members paying by instalments. Instalments commence on Monday 3rd October, 2016 and a maximum of 11 monthly instalments will apply in order for all accounts to be paid in full and finalised by Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Orders placed after 29th September 2016 will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule. Please be advised that any debit date that falls on a weekend or public holiday, will be pushed out to the next working day.
Instalments will commence for the following season, our 2018 season, in October, 2017 unless the member notifies New Zealand Warriors Limited in writing that they wish to Opt Out.
When will I get my membership pack if I pay through instalments?
Applications received prior to the 9th November will be mailed out before Christmas. Applications processed after this date will be mailed out weekly from the 20th January, 2017. However, instalments will continue to come out of your account until the full amount has been paid.
What happens if I miss a payment?
There is an automatic $10.00 fee for any failed payments, charged by Debitsuccess, not the New Zealand Warriors. Please ensure you always have enough money available in your nominated account.
If TWO payments are overdue, your memberships will be suspended until your payments have been made and caught up to the correct balance for your payment schedule.
Which bank cards can I use to make the instalments?
You can choose to use a credit card (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX), a debit credit card backed by VISA or MasterCard, or a nominated cheque/everyday account to pay for your membership through Debitsuccess. However, please be aware that the same card must be used for all instalments.
All Vodafone Warriors members who choose to pay through partial payments with Debitsuccess are bound by the Debitsuccess terms and conditions.